City of Deer River Municipal Ordinances
7. Service stations and repair garages for motor vehicles.
8. Taverns and restaurants, to include drive-in type facilities.
9. Fuel and ice dealers, including bulk sales, storage and distribution.
10. Truck and machinery sales and service.
11. Laundry and dry cleaning processing centers, laundromats.
12. Municipal service and utility buildings to include water and sewage treatment plants, transformer and relay stations, Highway Department vehicle and equipment garages and the like.
13. Blacksmith shops.
14. Drive-in movie theater.
Subdivision 3. Permitted Accessory Uses.
The following uses shall be permitted accessory uses within a C-2 District:
1. Uses customarily incidental to the uses listed in subdivision 2 and 4 of this SECTION.
2. Off-street parking and loading as regulated in SECTION 10, Subdivision 12, General Regulations.
3. Signs as regulated in SECTION 10, Subdivision 11, General Regulations.
Subdivision 4. Uses by Conditional Use Permit.
Buildings or land may be used for the following if granted a Conditional Use Permit as provided in SECTION 12 (5.212)
1. Any commercial or light industrial use of the same general character as those listed in subdivision 2 of this SECTION.
2. Single and multiple family dwellings as regulated in SECTION 5, R - Residence District.
3. Municipal sanitation and dump ground facilities where screening and buffering is provided.