City of Deer River Municipal Ordinances
DEER RIVER CITY CODE
PARKS AND CITY PROPERTY RESTRICTIONS ON USE THEREOF
Part One: Moose Lake Park
9.l0l Restrictions on use of park. All persons located on and using the facilities at the Moose Lake Park shall observe the following restrictions:
l. No alcoholic beverages will be permitted on the park premises.
2. No person will be permitted on the park premises prior to the Saturday before Memorial Day in each year or after September l5th in any year.
3. No person will be permitted on the park premises prior to 8:00 a.m. or after 9:00 p.m. on any day.
4. No person shall launch any boats from said premises.
5. No person shall camp in said park overnight.
6. No person shall operate any motorboat in areas that may endanger persons in the water at said park.
7. No person shall start any fires except in designated areas in said park.
8. No person shall park any motor vehicle or bicycle except in designated areas in said park.
9. No person shall place any litter except in proper receptacles in said park.
l0. No person shall damage any trees, plants, buildings, or other facilities in said park.
ll. No person shall engage in any boisterous behavior, use of profane language or disturb the peaceful use of said park or the use of neighborhood property.
12. Lions Park is a smoke free property and to be posted as closed at 9:00 PM daily.
(Amended and adopted June 10th 2013.)