City of Deer River Municipal Ordinances
possessed, stored, brewed, bottled, manufactured or rectified without a permit or license as provided for by this code, or by law;
affecting public peace or safety coming within the provisions of subsection (a) of this section:
1. All buildings erected, repaired or altered within the fire limits of the city in violation of the provisions of the ordinances of the city relating to materials and manner of construction of buildings and structures, within said district.
2. All unauthorized signs, signals, markings or devices which purport to be or may be mistaken as official traffic control devices placed or maintained upon or in view of any public highway or railway crossing.
3. All trees, hedges, billboards or other obstructions which prevent persons driving vehicles on public streets, alleys or highways from obtaining a clear view of traffic when approaching an intersection or pedestrian crosswalk.
4. All limbs of trees which project over a public sidewalk less than eight feet above the surface thereof or less than 10 feet above the surface of a public street.
5. All buildings or structures so old, dilapidated or out of repair as to be dangerous, unsafe, unsanitary or otherwise unfit for human use.
6. All loud and discordant noises or vibrations of any kind.
7. All obstructions of streets, alleys, sidewalks or crosswalks and all excavations in or under the same, except as permitted by ordinance.
8. All open and unguarded pits, wells, excavations or unused basements freely accessible from any public street, alley or sidewalk.
9. All abandoned refrigerators or iceboxes from which the doors and other covers have not been removed or which are not equipped with a device for opening from the inside by pushing only.
10. Any unauthorized or unlawful use of property abutting on a public street, alley or sidewalk or of a public street, alley or sidewalk which causes large crowds of people to gather, obstructing traffic and free use of the streets or sidewalks.
11. Repeated or continuous violations of the ordinances of the city or the laws of the State of Minnesota.