City of Deer River Municipal Ordinances
permit a minimum number of ingress and egress points to control traffic movement, and to keep undesirable traffic out of the park.
(4) Streets shall be graded to their full width to provide proper grades for pavements and sidewalks to have adequate surface drainage to the storm sewer system. The improvements shall extend continuously from existing improved streets to provide access to each lot and to provide connections to existing or future streets at the boundaries of the mobile home park.
(5) Streets and parking areas shall be surfaces for all weather travel with not less than four (4) inches of crushed stone, gravel, or other suitable base material. Amended 11-10-97
Enclosed storage lockers when provided shall be located either adjacent to the mobile home in a mobile home park or at such other place in the park as to be convenient to the unit for which it is provided. Storage of large items such as boats, boat trailers, etc., shall not be accomplished at the site of the mobile home unit, but rather shall be provided in a separate screened area of the park.
a. It shall be the duty of the operator of the mobile home park to keep a register containing a record of all mobile home owners and occupants located within the park. The register shall contain the following information:
(1) The name and address of each mobile home occupant.
(2) The name and address of the owner of each mobile home.
(3) The make, model, year and license and number of each mobile home.
(4) The state, territory or county issuing such a license.
(5) The date of the arrival and departure of each mobile home.