In any district, more than one structure housing a permitted or permissible principal use may be erected on a single lot, provided that yard and other requirements of this Ordinance shall be met for each structure as though it were on an individual lot, and provided that there must be a minimum of 9000 square feet of lot area for each principal structure.
Subdivision 3. Accessory Buildings.
1. In case an accessory building is attached to the main building, it shall be made structurally a part of the main building and shall comply in all respects with the requirements of this Ordinance applicable to the main building. An accessory building, unless attached to and made a part of the main building, shall not be closer than five (5) feet to the main building.
2. A detached accessory building shall not be located in any required front yard, except where such front yard lies between the building line and the shoreline in which case such arrangement may be permitted.
3. A detached accessory building not over one (1) story and not exceeding twelve (12) feet in height shall occupy not more than thirty (30) percent of the area of any side or rear yard, providing further that no detached accessory building shall be placed nearer than two and one-half (2 1/2) feet from any side or real lot line, except that a two-stall garage may be used jointly and solely by the families living on two (2) adjacent lots and may be built so as to place one (1) stall on each side or rear lot line, provided that the two (2) stalls are separated by a fire wall.
Subdivision 4. Height Regulations.
1. Where the average slope of a lot is greater than one (1) foot rise or fall in seven (7) feet of horizontal distance from the established street elevation at the property line, one story in addition to the number permitted in the district in which the lot is situated shall be permitted on the downhill side of any building.
2. Height limitations set forth elsewhere in this Ordinance may be increased by one hundred (100) percent when applied to the following: Chimneys, cooling towers, elevator bulkheads, fire towers, monuments, water towers, stacks, lookout towers, storage lofts, tanks, ornamental towers and spires, wireless towers, or necessary mechanical appurtenances usually required to be placed above the roof level and not intended for human occupancy.
Subdivision 5. Yard Regulations.
The following requirements qualify or supplement, as the case may be, the district